5/09/2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Kiss on Camera

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting much more comfortable about their relationship in front of the press. In fact, at a recent press conference in Indonesia, the pair didn't hesitate to lock lips before the cameras.

A video clip of the PDA moment shows the Canadian pop singer giving the Disney star a quick smooch on the mouth, before kissing her again on the cheek. How sweet!

Selena recently said she's cool with being more open about her relationship. "I don't like hiding," she explained to Seventeen. "I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."
Source: jsyk.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment