5/21/2011

Will You Wear Justin Bieber’s New Fragrance SOMEDAY?

You can stop daydreaming about what Justin Bieber’s favorite scent is like because know you can smell exactly how he would want you to. Justin Bieber revealed his new line of fruit fragrances called Someday that will be packaged in a bottle with a plastic heart-shaped flower on top. Justin said, “Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”
Someday will be available at Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta stores ranging from  1 oz. for $35 to 3.4 oz for $55. Want more than just some perfume? He’s got some body lotion and hair mist to complete the package! The best part about the entire thing is that all the proceeds will go to Justin’s favorite charities, Pencils of Promise and Make-a-Wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment