5/04/2011

Selena Gomez Doesn't Like 'Hiding' Her Relationship With Justin Bieber

At first, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were coy about their relationship, but in a new interview with Seventeen, the 18-year-old singer says that she's not into keeping everything in her life under wraps.

When asked why she's been more open about her relationship with the Canadian pop star, she said, "I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."

But she also recognizes that Justin's fans are important. Regarding the pop star's Beliebers, she adds, "I do see the passion that a lot of these girls have, and it's beautiful. I love it. I really do. It's special."

Speculation about Selena and Justin's relationship began at the top of the year when photos of the pair vacationing in the Caribbean were posted on the Web. Since then, the two stars have attended Vanity Fair's Oscar party together and have sent loving public tweets to each other on Twitter.

Source: jsyk.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment