1/21/2011

Ashton Kutcher Wants Justin Bieber To Be Next Punk'd Host

Apparently Punk'd may be coming back!

According to creator and former host of the MTV show, Ashton Kutcher says that the show could possibly be back on the air. And who does he want to replace him as host?

Justin Bieber!

Ashton says:
"I really can’t talk about it because everything’s sort of in process. It’s a possibility that it could be happening. I will not be hosting the show in the future. People were afraid I was going to punk them wherever I went and I’m starting to get invited to stuff again and it’s actually a good thing. I’ll be involved in some capacity if we do it and there could be a new host but I can’t say a whole lot.

[Justin Bieber] He’s a nice kid and he’s a funny kid – and people don’t know he’s a funny kid yet… and he’s sneaky. And I like sneaky people."

Good choice! Brings in a fresh perspective to the show. And Justin has the mischievous sense of humor that a show like Punk'd needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment