1/19/2011

Jane Krakowski's Unborn Child Meets Justin Bieber

Jane Krakowski's unborn child is accomplishing more in utero than most kids dream of – like meeting a certain teen pop star at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards. 


"I think my baby already has a leg up on all other babies because the baby has already met Justin Bieber," the 30 Rockactress, 42, told PEOPLE. 

"I couldn't believe it! I'm like, first my unborn child has already gone to the Golden Globes, and now has met Justin Bieber. Lucky little one!" 

Krakowski, who is expecting a child with her clothing-designer fiancé Robert Godley, looked ravishing in a Badgley Mischka maternity dress, which she said was custom made. 

"The funniest bit was that the baby bump was the most beautiful part from the very beginning," she said. "I was like, 'You guys do this masterfully!' " 

She added with a laugh: "It's so nice to go to an awards show and not wear Spanx!" 

Source: people.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment