1/21/2011

Justin Bieber Sat On Selena Gomez's Lap At Party?

The pair have allegedly been snapped looking cosy at a sweet 16 bash...


A picture of Justin Bieber reportedly sitting on Selena Gomez's lap at a friends birthday party has emerged online, fuelling rumoursthat the teens are dating.
The pair were allegedly snapped at Jessica Jarrell's sweet 16 party in Los Angeles, and shows Bieber either standing in front of Selena or as reported online, sitting on her lap.

It is unknown whether the Somebody To Love singer arrived at the bash with Gomez, where they went rollerskating and ate pizza.
Birthday girl Jarrell, who featured on Bieber's My World 2.0 album track Overboard, has since commented on the pic, tellingcelebuzz.com: "No, I never saw that. I don't think that happened."

As for her party, she revealed: "It was amazing. It was so much more than I expected it to be. I knew it was going to be awesome; I didn't know it was going to be off the chain."
 The One Time hitmaker may be romancing Selena, but JB has revealed that despite his superstar status, he has had an embarrassing date in the past.
Speaking to Girl's Life magazine, the 16-year old recalled: "There have been a few dates I've gone on that I was totally nervous about. I just try to calm down and be myself."
He admitted: "I took a girl out for a first date to an Italian restaurant and spilled spaghetti all over her. It was terrible and embarrassing. She never went out with me again."
Regardless of his bad experience, Justin did confess that he thinks he is romantic, claiming:
"I like to bring girls flowers and treat them nice. I would love to take a girl on a hot air balloon ride. How cool would that be?"
Source: mtv.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment