2/26/2011

Justin Bieber reveals 17th birthday plans

Teen pop star Justin Bieber said he plans to 'just relax' on his upcoming 17th birthday.

The singer, who turns 17 on March 1, only has a few days off before he starts his world tour so wants to celebrate his birthday quietly.
He told ETOnline.com: 'I only have, like, four days, so I'm just going to relax, because I start my world tour on March 4 so just going to mentally prepare and just relax.
'No birthday bash...Hopefully my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time, a little bit, with them. My grandma makes the best cheesecake, cherry cheesecake. She made it for my 13th birthday.'
As to why he decided to change his famous hairstyle, Bieber said he just fancied a change.
He added: 'I just wanted to, that's all, not really a big reason; I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it.
'It's not really about that. The fans really liked it, but they'll like me no matter what, because I think it's about the music. I'm really excited to see what the fans overseas think and take it day by day.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment