5/25/2011

Justin Bieber: Someday Fragrance Commercial BTS!

There are 25 days left until Justin Bieber’s new fragrance for her, Someday, debuts in beauty stores everywhere.

The 17-year-old musician shared in a statement about the new scent, “SOMEDAY is the idea that we can change the world, make our dreams come true, and even be with the one person that means everything.”

With a splash of fruity mandarin, pear and wild berries, fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals and ending with warm hints of vanilla and soft musk, the fragrance is also the giving kind.

A portion of the proceeds go toward Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish foundation.

“Giving back has always been incredibly important to me, but let’s be honest… I wanted to create a fragrance for my female fans that I can’t get enough of… that I want to get next to and I can’t stay away from. I know they’ll love the scent, but also the opportunity to support some amazing charities. It’s a gift that gives back,” he added.

Check out the commercial and a behind-the-scenes video below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment